TIME TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE😇

                   Well well folks I am back again although I must confess it has been a while since I posted and I do apologize for that been dealing with my exams and the Christmas celebrations but now I am back and ready to continue writing the little piece I know with the hope that someone out there will be inspired and will share to others. Well today been the final day of the year😊😊 I am sure everyone has plans for how they will like to spend the last day of the year. Some might spend it with their family at home or some place else, others might just sleep others might pray to God thank in him for his mercies and blessings he had brought their way this year and will be hopefully that he does more and more for them in the coming years. Well how we will like to spend the last day of the year depends on us and us alone.
                        The most thing we should do on this last day is to reflect on how 2016 was. How did life go on for us? What did we do that we wish we hadn't? What did we do that made us a better person this year or made as a less better person? How did we utilize our time and did we use it profitably or we wasted it? Look we should take this seriously and why I say his is because we don't have unlimited time or we are not sure whether we will see tomorrow or not and as such we should be very thankful to God and grateful to him for giving us that privilege that some of our brothers and sisters didn't get. As such we should look back at how we behaved during the year and the stuff we did that we have regretted terribly and wish that we didn't do. Did we want to invest in something bad unfortunately you couldn't? Did you want to ask the girl you admire from afar out on a date? Did you want to finally learn a new language or skill? Or did you want to do something else that you wished you could have done but you couldn't do? Well it isn't too late to accomplish what you couldn't do. It isn't.
                          We should be aware that in less than 24 hours this entire year we know as it is will never come back again and the only things we will have off it is only memories of what we did in the year but we won't be able to re-live or summon back this year again. No it is impossible. So as such we shouldn't give up hope or "enter" 2017 with grumpy faces or with the mindset that; hmm after all last year I couldn't accomplish any of the goals I had in mind to do no we should think like that but rather we should enter 2017 with a new sense of joy happiness and hope that we will not waste it at all and all the good things that will come your way you will make sure to enjoy and use it properly. We should all tackle 2017 by the horns and we shouldn't allow it to pierce us but rather we break it and shape it the way we please. We should set goals for ourselves that although we didn't succeed in 2016 or we couldn't accomplish some set goals we had for ourselves, we should learn from the mistakes from it and from it we will rise to be a much more better people filled with hope and joy.
                          After all we are not assured or guaranteed of tomorrow so we need to make sure we enjoy every minute of today of the time we have left and be very hopefully of tomorrow. Remember we only have one life so live it well.😇😊👌
Thank you for taking your time to read the little I have got to share. I have been real busy and I know the might be little errors but do promise to correct them ASAP. Thank you very much and may the blessings of God shower upon us all and may he continue to bless us in all we do an usher us safely into 2017 with joy hope love and good tidings. Thanks to all those who have send me messages encouraging me it really means a lot to me and to all my 2k readers thanks a lot you really mean a lot to me and I promise to post frequently granted if God gives me the privilege to see tomorrow. Good day enjoy your day and stay blessed❤️❤️😇. Peace....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a PayPal account in Ghana that is fully verified and 100% working

My love

POSITIVITY