My love

-Imagine the woods without a tree
-Imagine the rivers without a sea
-Imagine yourself without me
-Imagine how lost and useless I would be
-Every step I take, every word I say, every breathe I take, it is only to make you smile
-Anytime I think of your smile and imagine it in my head, my heart beats a billion times     faster, butterflies fill my tummy and the heavens sing joy and happiness to my soul
-My purpose on this earth is just to see you smile and if I fail, I hope you forgive me my dear love
-All the times you say lol, lmao or haha or just laugh I feel that I can break any wall and kill anyone that makes you sad or makes you unhappy
-If I could have all the time in the world, I would choose to spend every second with you for you are the reason for why I am who I am my love
-You are my peace in the midst of war
-You are my light in the darkness
-You are my guide in the midst of my uncertainty
-You are the shoulder I lean on when I cry
-You are my rope that pulls me when I start to fall
-You are my love and best friend just as I am your love
-You are there gift of my life and I thank God everyday for you been here with me
-I love you so much that it hurts that I do not see you but just your simile comforts me
-Your face is as bright as the rising sun, as calm as dawn and as beautiful as a diamond
-Your lips so cute and tender that I long for the day I kiss and caress them
-Your smile and your beauty makes me want to shout and show you to the world that I am the luckiest man to have you as a friend bestie and as my love
-I rather see myself been eaten by a billion tiny ants than to see you my love sad or angry at me
-For this love I have for u is so great and mighty that I can overcome all obstacles set upon the route and journey of my life because of you and you alone love, my tTurtle dove, my Angel sent from the heavens, my Queen and my Empress, my Love and my Happiness and Joy, my Ray of Sunlight that cures my eye and the only Pawpaw on my Mango tree. I love you so much and will wait for a million years just to wait and see you say those three words to me I don't care if I have to fight and kill all of the beasts of hell just to hear you tell me you love me I will do whatever you wish my turtle love for your love is the only greatest treasure any man can ever have and it is beyond compare and measure.


Hello all this is my first time writing something like this and I really hope it is on point please do share and comment I will post every two days guys. Thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting a PayPal account in Ghana that is fully verified and 100% working

POSITIVITY